Student of the Month Story

  1. Who
    1. The Student of the Month for the School
  2. What
    1. An event called Student of the Month which recognizes a single student
  3. Where
    1. Laura Graph High School
  4. When
    1. January 16th, 2019
  5. Why
    1. To find out the insight of the student chosen for Student of the Month
  6. How
    1.  I interviewed the Student of the Month

At Laura Graph High School, there is an event called Student of the Month which recognizes a single student. This January, that student is Billy Joles. I have interviewed Billy to get an insight in the student chosen for Student of the Month.

Billy doesn't think he deserved to be Student of the Month.

"Not at all. I did not try," Billy said.

When asked if he thought he would ever get it, he replied that he would.

"Yeah, I'm just that awesome. My personality is on point and I dress super fly," Student of the Month Billy Joles said.

Billy would not give the award to someone else. He didn't think he deserved it before, but does now.

"No, I think that I am the only one that deserves it. I am the best, only the best people can get this award," Billy said.

A teacher at the school disagrees with Billy.

"I think that there are other students who deserve the award a lot more than him. There isn't many things I can do to change that though," Math Teacher Kelly said.

Billy's friends support him being Student of the Month.

"Billy is such an amazing person and he is so cool. I think nobody else should have gotten the award besides him," Billy's Best Friend Jack Holmes said.

 Being Student of the Month means people will treat you differently.

"Yes, sometimes I get free pudding in the lunch line. They are treating me like the coolest cat in school because I am," Billy said.

The physical reward for being Student of the Month is very limited.

"I got this sick piece of paper that has my name on it," Student of the Month Billy said.

Kelly thinks that reward isn't enough.

"The student who gets the reward should get a bigger prize than just a piece of paper," she said.

Billy thinks that Student of the Month is more of a reward than a competition.

"There is no competition, so it is definitely a reward," he said.

Billy thinks poorly of of the people who didn't get the award.

"They are where they deserve. They are all a bunch of losers," Billy said.

Billy believes he will become Student of the Month in the future.

"I don't have to try and get Student of the Month again, I just will," he said.

Comments