Welcome Back 2019

2018 Photos




I liked this photo because Trump has a funny face on it. He is also a big memorable thing that happened in 2018.



I liked this photo because it was possible because of Elon Musk, who has fun with his rocket launches.



I like this photo because there are so many peppers and its amazing that someone at 50 peppers in 1 minutes.


5 Prompts


Image result for music photography

The best song of 2018 was Havana by Camila Cabello. I chose it because it was such a huge song that was constantly playing on radios for a very long time. I had also listened to it a lot. The song was made very memorable because of how huge it blew up.

Image result for movie photos

The best movie of 2018 was Avengers: Infinity War. I chose this movie because it was, and still is extremely huge. So many people were talking about it. A lot has also come off and be made because of the movie.

Image result for news photography

I think the most important news story of 2018 is the Partial Governmental Shutdown in December. I chose it because it affects so many people across the entire country. It's something that doesn't happen often and can leave a big effect on the people and the government.

President Donald Trump pauses as the crowd cheers during a rally on the eve of Election Day at Show Me Center, in Cape Girardeau, Mo., on Nov. 5, 2018.

I think the most important person 2018 is Donald Trump. Trump has been a huge US President and has caused a lot of controversy. He is in charge of controlling a lot of decisions in the country. Everybody knows about him and what he does.

Image result for colin kaepernick

The biggest sports person of 2018 is Colin Kaepernick. I chose him because he worked to protest what he believed in. Colin kneeled during the anthem in NFL protesting Police Brutality against African Americans. He inspired others to support what they believe in.

My Holiday

During my holiday, the one thing that I will remember is going up and seeing the snow on Mount Baker, Washington. I don't get to see the snow or go visit my family up North very often so it is something quite memorable for me.

My resolutions for the 2019 year are to stop procrastinating, do more productive things, and exercise more

In 2019 I am looking forward to improving myself. I see the new year as a fresh start of a time frame where I can work towards changing and doing what I want.

Comments