Phobia Project


  1.  A phobia is an extreme fear of something 
  2.  
    1.  Zoophobia- Fear of animals.
    2. Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
    3. Bibliophobia- Fear of books.
    4. Chrometophobia- Fear of money.
    5. Ligyrophobia- Fear of loud noises.
  3.  
    1. For Zoophobia take a picture of my dog barking and looking mean.
    2. I can take a downward photo from high up for Acrophobia
    3. Books lined up or in a mess with some open to pages, Bibliophobia
    4. A pile of scattered dollar bills on a glass table, Chrometophobia
    5. A close up picture of a speaker or subwoofer moving in action, Ligyrophobia
    6. Chromophobia (Fear of colors) a tie dye shirt or splattered paint
    7. Mageirocophobia (Fear of cooking) take a close up shot of the stove bars with the rest of the stove in the background.
  4.  
    1. Mageirocophobia - I am going to shoot my stovetop. The phobia is fear of cooking and a stove might be something that would scare someone with that. I will have the rest of the stove in the background so it is obvious on what it is.
    2. Zoophobia - I am gonna get my dog to bark and time it so the photo is of her mouth open showing her teeth. It will make her look scary to people with that phobia. I will have a simple background such as a wall.
    3. Bibliophobia - I am going to line up lots of books perfectly against each other. The photo will be a side shot of all the names. The background will be the rest of the books not in focus behind the close ones.

Comments