Four Websites

1

Bristlecone_0906_3033.jpg
http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/

I looked at a lot of old, overgrown or beat up nature. There was a lot of moss majority of the photos as well as quite a few trees.


  1.  
    1. I chose this photo because I liked the lines of the branches coming off of the trees. It was also light and easy to look at.
    2. I see lines and rule of thirds n the photo
    3. Rachel Sussman
  2.  
    1. On the website I was first greeted with a quote at the top. Underneath the quote was many photos of old things in the world. There were 4 photos in each row and there was 7 columns of these small photo thumbnails. Past the photo gallery, there was some background information regarding what she had to do to get these photos. Under that there was a link to buy these photos for a very high price.
    2. I didn't really learn anything from the site. It was more asking questions instead of answering them and was just the photos. Each photo didn't have any info either except the name of it, and the time/how old it was.
    3. The site relates to photography because it has to do with photographing the said oldest living things. It's main purpose is to show off the picture of these things.



2


ce03c92fb72410ed04eae174df0d4a3a
https://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/

I looked at many photos of spiraling staircases. All of the photos were from the top bottom. Most of them were directly in the center looking down on the spiral.


  1.  
    1. I chose this photo because when I first looked at it, it really confused me and got me turned around on what orientation the photo was taken in.
    2. I see leading lines and rule of thirds. I guess simple background also works.
    3. Christian Richter
  2.  
    1. On the website I first saw an initial photo of a spiral staircase, then some info on the photographer, Christian Richter. There was also some explanation on the photos as well as equipment. Afterwards it was just each photo after another.
    2. I learned how Christian thinks when he takes one of these photo, as well as some background information about his life.
    3. The site relates to photography because it is about a photographer.


3


Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 12.20.53 PM
https://petapixel.com/2015/01/01/projector-brought-forest-turns-nature-glowing-wonderland/

The website has a list of photos where they are using a 3D projector to enhance their photos. They are large and visible and there are 10. They also briefly described how they used the projectors.


  1.  
    1. I chose this photo because I really liked the light blue and also thought the spider was cool.
    2. I see leading lines, and rule of thirds. There is also a simple background.
    3. Tarek Mawad



4


snow
https://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/

On the website I saw photos of different styles. Along with each photo there was a couple paragraphs giving hints and information about the style.

  1.  
    1. I chose this photo because it was a bright photo, that had a cute dog that caught my eye. It was well in focus and was really appealing to my eyes.
    2. I see a simple background, avoiding mergers, and rule of thirds
    3. Jenna Martin


Comments