Post Shoot Reflection

1. I had the challenge of deciding what could represent Bowie, as the entire school, is Bowie. I also had some trouble finding something happy at first as there wasn't much that was happy.

2. I was thinking about getting the rules of composition the most. Before I would take a picture I would think of what ways it could relate to the rule of composition.


3. When I took a photo I actually though about what is in the photo, and where it is in relation to other things instead of just taking the photo.


4. I had simplicity, balance, rule of thirds, and avoiding mergers


5. No not really, I kind of exhausted my ideas of what to take a photo of and I don't think I would be able to take better picture than what I did


6. Complex, Language, and Freshman


https://brockphoto1.blogspot.com/2018/09/prompt-shoot-1-photos.html?showComment=1536093980613#c4035018357539919342

Comments